Friday, February 04, 2011

McCain says a 'much more centrist' Obama 'much' easier to work with

I've always believed that McCain was a brick short but now I believe the man has gone right off his rocker.
The president has become more centrist, which makes him easier to work with, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Thursday.

Speaking with Bloomberg Television a day after a private meeting with President Obama, McCain said he could picture working with Obama on several issues going forward.

"I think there's a number of issues we could work on together, and I think it's pretty clear that the president has really pivoted to a much more centrist position, which I think makes it much more for us easier to work with him," McCain said.

McCain said his meeting with Obama was "cordial," as his relationship with the president has been.

No comments: