Sunday, December 03, 2006

US actress Gwyneth Paltrow prefers British dinner talk

Well here's another "celebrity" to cross off my list....

Oscar-winning US actress Gwyneth Paltrow feels dinner talk is far more interesting in her adopted homeland Britain than back in her native country.

"I love the English lifestyle, it's not as capitalistic as America. People don't talk about work and money, they talk about interesting things at dinner," she told "NS," the weekend magazine supplement of daily Portuguese newspaper Diario de Noticias on Saturday.

"I like living here because I don't fit into the bad side of American psychology. The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans," the 34-year-old added.

Funny how easy is is to be "anti-capitalist" when one has more money than sense. I suppose being a dingbat isn't difficult when Madonna's your mentor.

No comments: