Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Youngest Covert CIA Agent in History

Larry Johnson the oh so credible ex CIA supervisor has confirmed that Valerie Plame was indeed the youngest covert CIA agent in history!

Former CIA man Larry Johnson, in an interview with PBS's "NewsHour":

This is not an alleged abuse. This is a confirmed abuse. I worked with this woman. She started training with me. She has been undercover for three decades, she is not as Bob Novak suggested a CIA analyst. But given that, I was a CIA analyst for four years. I was undercover. I could not divulge to my family outside of my wife that I worked for the Central Intelligence Agency until I left the agency on Sept. 30, 1989. At that point I could admit it.

So the fact that she's been undercover for three decades and that has been divulged is outrageous.

According the the Washington Post profile on Plame, she is 42 years old. That would mean that she has been acting as a covert CIA agent since the age of 12! Wow, she was quite the prodigy.

No comments: