Monday, March 21, 2005

Terri Enjoys Food?

This provocative posting courtesy of Anchoress:

"At least three times during any shift where I took care of Terri, I made sure to give Terri a wet washcloth filled with ice chips, to keep her mouth moistened. I personally saw her swallow the ice water and never saw her gag."

"[Another CNA] and I frequently put orange juice or apple juice in her washcloth to give her something nice to taste, which made her happy. On three or four occasions I personally fed Terri small mouthfuls of Jello, which she was able to swallow and enjoyed immensely."

One must seriously question the "facts" as they have been presented. Additional information coming out directly refutes the contention that Teri Schiavo is in a PVS. Many have suspected this was the case and now there is an increasing amount of evidence supporting that suspicion.

No comments: