Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cher's tears over 'Dancing' result

Perhaps your tears AND PARENTING EFFORT should have been applied years ago when it mattered. Now you have a his/her offspring that has no talent and is a virtual poster child for how totally screwed up we have become.
According to her Twitter account, Cher shed tears on Tuesday after her son Chaz Bono was voted off "Dancing With the Stars." The transgender star and his professional partner, Lacey Schwimmer, were kicked off the contest after ending up at the bottom of the leaderboard for their "Phantom of the Opera"-inspired tango.

Bono took the result in stride as he cited "struggling" youngsters as his inspiration for joining the show.

He said, "I took so much away from this. This was an amazing journey that really pushed me and showed me that I could do so much more than I ever thought I could. I came on this show because I wanted to show America a different kind of man. I dedicate everything I did to all the people out there like me, especially the kids and teens who are struggling. You can have a wonderful, great life and be successful and happy."

No comments: