A British mother died after a doctor failed to spot a 6-inch long toilet brush handle embedded in her buttocks, a judicial investigation into her death was told Tuesday.
Cindy Corton, 35, was left with the bizarre injury after a drunken fall in a friend's bathroom in 2005, but doctors missed it — even after taking X-rays.
It was two years before Corton, who was in constant pain, was able to convince doctors that the thin serrated plastic handle was stuck in her flesh.
By then, what should have been a routine procedure to remove it, had become much more dangerous because the handle was embedded in her pelvis.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Preview of Obamacare coming attractions...
Posted by traderrob at 11:00 AM