Friday, July 30, 2010

RCP Obama Poll Approval/Disapproval Average

President Obama hits yet a new low in RCP's poll average at -3.8%. Total approval stands at 45.7% while disapproval jumps to 49.5%.

That is the lowest approval/highest disapproval yet recorded in his time in office and surpasses his previous low by almost 2 percentage points. OUCH!

No comments: