Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sen. Joseph Biden - Bearing false witness

I don't know who's a bigger liar, Biden or Obama.
In 1972 Sen. Joseph Biden, the Democrat nominee for vice President, lost his wife and young daughter in a car accident. Losing your family in an auto accident is a gut wrenching tragedy, to be sure. No one underestimates that and no ever blamed Mrs. Biden for the accident.
Right up there with despicable things one human can do to another, is falsely accusing the innocent of a crime. “Bearing false witness” is even in the 10 commandments, but Mr. Biden’s feigned Catholicism doesn’t let that stop him.

Last night CBS Inside Edition reports, “In a striking moment in December 2007, he opened his heart to University of Iowa students. “Let me tell you a little story. My wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree, a tractor trailer, a guy who allegedly, and I never pursued it, drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family, killed my wife instantly, killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons.”

 Out on the stump recently and for years, Biden has repeated this charge. Lately, he has tried to soften it with the thought that he doesn’t know if the semi truck driver was drunk...., “ I never pursued it”. He didn’t follow the case about the death of his wife and child? Give me a break.

The court certainly did. The driver was never charged and was cleared of any wrong doing. Mrs. Biden, driving a station wagon full of kids and a Christmas tree pulled into the truck’s path. The driver, also a victim, had not been drinking and for the years before his death his reputation suffered with the false charge that Biden put out in the public for sympathy and political gain.

He will use his dead family and an innocent fellow American for his own personal profit. Don’t be surprised when he uses the rest of us.

No comments: