Sunday, November 21, 2010

Obama administration plans to pull back National Guard from much of the border

The worst border violence ever and this is his solution?
The Obama Administration plans to withdraw National Guard troops from the Texas, New Mexico and California borders by the end February under a new Southwest security plan, even as turmoil in Mexican border cities grows, according to documents obtained by The Washington Examiner.

A letter sent to various members of the Texas Congressional delegation from Texas' Gov. Rick Perry's office says, "In February, 2011, the Texas, New Mexico, and California National Guard forces that were deployed to the border in September, 2010, under President's Obama's Southwest Border Augmentation Plan, will have 30 days to complete a total draw down of forces."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to infer from a insufficient of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I unqualifiedly like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites web stage list and resolve be checking back soon. Please report register out my position as approvingly and leave to me know what you think. Thanks.