Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm going to shove my rosary beads down their throat."

Two questions for plugs: have you actually used those rosary beads in the last 20 years and who spoke this line first?

"Bringing in ultraliberal Joe Biden proves how desperate and out of touch the Democrat Party of Kentucky is with the values of real Kentuckians," he said in a statement provided by the Republican Party of Kentucky.

Biden said that he chooses to make a second presidential bid, he will aggressively defend his own values as well as those of the Democratic Party.

"If I'm the nominee, Republicans will be sorry," said Biden, a Roman Catholic who ran for president in 1988. "The next Republican that tells me I'm not religious I'm going to shove my rosary beads down their throat."

Biden said that in most cases, Democrats have themselves to blame for losing in so-called red states such as Kentucky and Ohio.

How very Christian of you Joe. No doubt you will make lots of new friends with that sort of talk.

No comments: