Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Soldiers Have None of Today Shows BS

Lauer interviewed a group of soldiers at Camp Liberty in Baghdad, the predictable questioning of the state of morale arose. Twice the soldiers replied that morale was good.

Lauer not getting the desired response perservered....."Don't get me wrong, I think you're probably telling the truth, but there might be a lot of people at home wondering how that could be possible with the conditions you're facing and with the insurgent attacks you're facing."

Lauer then asked : "What would you say to people who doubt that morale could be that high?"
Captain Sherman Powell b!tch slapped Lauer, the MSM and the anti-war crowd with this beauty:

"Well sir, I'd tell you, if I got my news from the newspapers I'd be pretty depressed as well".

No comments: