Monday, July 25, 2005

Hanoi Jane Rides Again (on a bus)

Now that HJ milked every last dollar from her book tour and finished apologizing to the veterans of Vietnam, she's reverting back to old form. I wonder if there is anything this women feels is worth fighting for, I doubt it.

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) - Actress and activist Jane Fonda says she intends to take a cross-country bus tour to call for an end to U.S. military operations in Iraq.

"I can't go into any detail except to say that it's going to be pretty exciting," she said.
Fonda said her anti-war tour in March will use a bus that runs on "vegetable oil." She will be joined by families of Iraq war veterans and her daughter.

They plan to return to the Santa Fe area, where she was promoting her book, "My Life So Far" on Saturday.

Prompted by a question from the audience, Fonda said war veterans that she has met on a nationwide book tour have encouraged her to break her silence on the Iraq war.

"I've decided I'm coming out," she said

One might surmise she's been sniffing a bit too much of that vegetable oil exhaust.

No comments: